8 Pon EDFA 20dB Optical Amplifier
|FOB Price:||US $1,500-8,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500-8,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000PCS Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 8 PON EDFA
- Function: Signal Transmitting Device, Signal Transmission Equipment, Signal Monitoring Equipment
- Condition: New
- Olt Pass Wavelength: 1310nm/1490nm
- Serial Interface: RS232
- Trademark: Softel
- Specification: CE; ISO9001
- HS Code: 85176229
- Type: CATV（Cable Television）Equipment
- Certification: CE, ISO
- CATV Operation Wavelength: 1540-1563nm
- Network Management Interface: RJ45
- Size (W)*(D)*(H): 19*14.5*1.75
- Transport Package: Packed with Polyfoam, Outer Packed with Brown Box
- Origin: Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
SPA00A (1RU) series is a low noise, high performance, FTTP high power, multi-ports optical amplifier with gain spectrum band within 1540~1563nm. Each output port for optical amplifier has built-in well-performed CWDM. Every external up-link optical port of optical amplifier can connect with OLT PON port very conveniently. Each 1550nm (CATV)'s output optical port multiplex 1310/1490n's data stream, in order to reduce the quantity of the component and improve the index and reliability of the system.
SPA00A optical amplifier can be compatible with any FTTx PON Technology. It offers a flexible and low-cost solution for three-network integration and Fiber to the Home.
SPA00A has extremely low noise figure, the entire unit adopts twin-stage amplification, and the pre-amplifier adopts low noise EDFA, output cascade adopts high power EYDFA. When input optical power Pin=0dBm, the noise figure of unit is: Typ ≤4.5dB, Max ≤5.5dB Unlike other kind of product which need high optical power input to maintain lower noise figure.
SPA00A optical amplifier adopts the world's top class pump laser and active optical fiber. Perfect APC, ACC and ATC control, excellent design in the ventilation and heat-dissipation ensure the long life and high reliable work of pump laser. RS232 and RJ45 offer serial commutation and SNMP network management port.
SPA00A LCD at the front panel offers the work index of all equipment and warning alarms. The laser will switch off automatically if optical power is missing, which offers security protection for the laser. All the optical port of optical amplifier can be installed in the front panel or back panel.
SPA00A optional two-way optical input (built-in 2x1 optical switch), can be used for self-healing ring network or redundant backup network.
SPA00A with carrier-class reliability and network security management, high quality, high reliability and excellent cost performance and is ideal for system integrators and system operator.
SPA00A optical amplifier: 19" 1RU chassis, total output power up to 37dBm (5000mW), use LC/APC, offers 16 optical outputs at most, 16pcs uplink optical ports.
• 1540~1563nm operating bandwidth for optical amplifier
• Each output optical port is with built-in high performance CWDM, single fiber three wavelengths, which can save optical fiber resources largely.
• Simplified machine-room links, improve the system reliability, and largely reduce the .network maintenance cost
• Can compatible with any FTTx PON technology: EPON/GEPON, GPON, BPON, DPON
• Total output power optional 500~3200 ( 27~35dBm )
• 1U rack up to optional 16 up-link ports, which used in OLT; And 16 1550nm output optical ports, multiplex the 1310/1490nm data stream.
• Built-in low noise pre-amplifier, not necessary EDFA cascade, extremely lower the CNR, MER degradation of the system
• Low noise figure ( Typ ≤4.5dB, Max ≤5.5dB )
• Perfect RS232 ,SNMP
• Telecom level safety reliability and network management
• Efficient space, simple and reliable in construction/maintenance
• Optional dual optical input, built-in 2 × 1 optical switch
• Dual power supply optional, 1+1 backup
• Can reduce the 98% device space usage
• Can reduce the 85% device purchase cost
• Can reduce 95% power consumption
• Industry's best price-performance
• FTTx PON
|Optical feature||CATV operation wavelength||(nm)||1540||1563||CATV|
|OLT pass wavelength||(nm)||1310/1490|
|CATV pass wavelength loss||(dB)||0.8||1550nm|
|OLT pass wavelength loss||(dB)||0.8||1310/1490nm|
|CATV & OLT isolation||(dB)||40|
|Number of uplink optical ports (for OLT)||(pcs)||16|
|CATV input power (Pi)||(dBm)||-10||+10|
|Total output power1)||(dBm)||35|
|Number of output ports||(pcs)||16|
|Each port output power||(dBm)||0||22|
|Difference of each output power||(dB)||-0.5||+0.5|
|Output optical power monitoring||(dB)||-20|
|Output power adjustable range||(dBm)||-6||0|
|Noise figure||(dB)||4.5||5.5||SPA00A -1x***|
|Switch time||(ms)||8.0||SPA00A -2x***|
|Polarization dependence loss||(dB)||0.3|
|Polarization dependence gain||(dB)||0.4|
|Polarization mode dispersion||(ps)||0.3|
|Pump power leakage||(dBm)||-30|
|General feature||Network management interface||RJ45||SNMP|
|Operation relative humidity||(%)||5||95|
|Size (W)×(D)×(H)||(")||19×14.5×1.75||SPA00A (1U)|