[GYXTW] 2-24 Cores Application for Duct Fiber Cable /Direct Burial Fiber Cable/ GYXTW Armored Cable
|FOB Price:||US $0.315 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||2 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Rolls||US $0.315/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||1000km Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: GYXTW Armored Cable
- Conductor Material: Fiber
- Type: G652d
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Fiber Count: 12cores
- Fiber Type: G652/G655
- Fiber Optic Cable Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Model No.: GYXTW
- MOQ: 2 Drum
- Transport Package: 4km Wooden Drum
- HS Code: 85176229
- Application: Fiber Optic Cable
- Cover Material: PE
- Material Shape: Hollow Line
- Wire Core Material: Steel
- Apply for: Aerial/ Duct /Direct Burial
- Cable Type: Sm or Mm
- Material of Jacket: MDPE/HDPE
- Model Name: Fiber Optic Cable
- Delivery Time: 10 Days
- Trademark: SOFTEL
- Origin: China
1. Suitable for aerial, pipeline laying method
2. Long distance and local area network communication
3. With small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay.
4. Rural communication, local trunk line, CATV & computer networks system
Low dispersion and attenuation
Proper design, precise control for fiber excess length and distinct stranding process render the cable excellent mechanical and environmental properties
Compact structure and lightness, flexible and good bend-resistant performance
With small cable diameter, light cable weight, self-supporting
To fill the single mode or multi-mode fibers into the PBT loose tube made of high modulus polyester.
The inside of the tube is filled with water-proof compounds.
The outside of loose tube is longitudinally wrapped with plastic coated steel tapes.
Between the steel tape and the loose tube, water-proof material is filled to ensure the compactness and the water resistence of the cable.
Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape. The steel wires are all inside the (PE) outer jacket.
|Short term||Long term||Short term||Long|