Steel/FRP Strength Member FTTH Drop Fiber Cable 8 Core
|FOB Price:||US $0.205 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||4 Rolls|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|4 Rolls||US $0.205/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||1000km Per Month|
|Transport Package:||4km Wooden Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Drop Fiber Cable
- Conductor Material: Fiber
- Type: G652d
- Conductor Type: Stranded
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Fiber Count: 1,2,4,6,8 as Per Your Design
- Fiber Type: 9/125 (G657A2)
- Fiber Optic Cable Tube: Central Loose Tube
- Model No.: Gjyxch-8b6.A2
- MOQ: 2 Drum
- Origin: China
- Application: Fiber Optic Cable
- Cover Material: PE
- Material Shape: Hollow Line
- Wire Core Material: Steel
- Apply for: Aerial
- Cable Type: Sm or Mm
- Material of Jacket: MDPE/HDPE
- Model Name: Fiber Optic Cable
- Delivery Time: 10 Days
- Trademark: SOFTEL
- HS Code: 85176229
1. Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
2. Flame retardant characteristics meets the requirements of relevant standards;
3. The mechanical characteristics meets the requirements of relevant standards;
4. Soft, flexible, easy to splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
5. Meet various requirements of market and clients.
1 Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
2 Two parallel FRP strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance to protect the fiber.
3 Single steel wire as the additional strength member ensure good performance of tensile strength.
4 Simple structure, light weight and high practicability.
5 Novel flute design, easily strip and splice, simplify the installation and maintenance.
6 Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.
7 Storage / Operating Temperature: -20° C~+60° C. Workshop:
|Cable type||Cable type|
|Fiber color||Blue, orange, green, brown, gray, white, red, black|
|Fiber type||9/125 (G657A2)|
|Cable dimension mm||6.2(±0.2)*2.5(±0.2)|
|Cable weight Kg/km||28.0|
|Min. bending radius mm||120|
|Min. bending radius(rip off the messenger wire) mm||10(static) 25(dynamic)|
|Attenuation dB/km||< 0.4 at 1310nm, <0.3 at 1550nm|
|Short tension N||600|
|Short crush N/100mm||2200|
|Operation temperature °C||-20~+60|