5-1000MHz Bi-Directional Mini Optical Fiber Rfog Node
|FOB Price:||US $85 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $85/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000PCS/ Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SR1002
- Wiring Devices: Rfog Node
- Condition: New
- Fiber Type: Single Mode
- Frequency Range: 45 ~862/1003
- Output Return Loss: >16
- Consumption: ≤8va
- Trademark: SOFTEL
- Specification: 240x240x150mm
- HS Code: 85176229
- Type: Rfog Node
- Certification: CE
- Node Wavelength: 1100 ~ 1600 or 1530 ~ 1620
- Connector Type: FC/APC Sc/APC Depend on The User
- Max Output Level: 114(-7 ~ +2 Tap Configuration)
- Power Voltage: DC12V/1A
- Operating Temperature: -20 ~+55 Degree
- Transport Package: Each Pieces with Polyfoam, Then Double Brown Box
- Origin: China
SR1001RFOG-ONU optical receiver is our home use product that is specially developed for FTTHnetwork structure.
The return path adopts burst mode RFOG (turn on the laser when have return signal), which greatly reduced the noise collection.
1. Excellent AGC characteristic, when the input optical power range is -7~+2dBm, the output level, CTB and CSO basically unchanged.
2. Professional RF attenuator circuit, with good attenuation linear and high precision.
3. GaAs amplifier device, with good index, low distortion and high reliability.
4. The return path control adopts burst mode, which greatly reduced the noise collection.
5. The shell adopts aluminum die casting, the heat dissipation effect is good and the appearance is exquisite.
6. The power supply mode is external DC +12V.
|1. Forward path|
|Optical AGC control range: -7~+2 dBm||C/N:≥ 51dB (Note1)|
|Operating frequency: 45/87 ~ 862/1003MHz||C/CTB:≥ 68dB (Note1)|
|Flatness in band: ±0.75dB||C/CSO:≥ 65dB (Note1)|
|Rated output level: ≥ 92dBμV||Maximum output level: ≥ 92dBμV|
|2. Return path|
|Output optical wavelength: 1310±10nm (or specified by the user)||Output optical power: 1 mW (or specified by the user)|
|Operating frequency: 5 ~ 65MHz (or specified by the user)||Link flatness: ±1.5 dB|
|Input level range: 75 ~ 85dBμV||Input return loss: ≥16dB|
|NPR dynamic range: ≥10dB (FP laser, NPR≥30 dB); ≥15dB (DFB laser, NPR≥30 dB)|